22 WAYS TO KILL A MAN
WITH YOUR BARE HANDS
2869 Grove Way
Castro Valley, California 94546-6709
Telephone (415) 538-6544 BBS: (415) 537-1777
April 28, 1991
Sometimes when you are threatened with physical violence, a weapon to
defend yourself with is not always available. Your hands, however, are
always with you, and can be as lethal as any weapon. Below are a list of
attacks that police are instructed not employ, as they may prove deadly.
1. TEMPLE - A very susceptible vital spot. If struck with sufficient
force, may cause unconsciousness or death.
2. NASION - This is the summit of the nose. If struck with sufficient
force may cause death.
3. PHILTRUM - This is the area between the upper lip and the bottom of the
nose. Attack to this area may also cause unconsciousness or death.
4. HOOK TO JAW - A powerful hook punch to the front side of jaw may snap
an enemy's neck. Fatal.
5. ADAM'S APPLE - A sharp blow here may cause enemy to asphyxiate.
6. SOLAR PLEXUS - The small of back. May cause death.
7. TESTICLES - The strong, focused pain of a vicious low blow may cause
shock, resulting in death.
8. BASE OF CEREBELLUM - A powerful blow to the nape of the neck, causing
9. COCCYX - A powerful blow to the tail bone. Fatal.
10. FULL NELSON - Stand behind the enemy, put your arms under his, and
lock your hands behind his head. Bending the neck forward may either break
neck, asphyxiate enemy, or cut of supply of spinal fluid to brain, causing
brain damage or death.
11. HALF NELSON - Again, standing behind enemy, but one arm is used to pin
one of enemy's arms.
12. BRAIN BUSTER - Bend enemy over towards you, placing him in a headlock.
Grab the back of his belt, and haul him into the air, vertical,
upside-down. Allow yourself to fall backward, landing on your enemy's
head, which will absorb your combined weight. Most effective on concrete
13. RUSSIAN OMELET - Cross enemy's legs. Fold enemy by pinning his
shoulders to ground upside-down and placing his legs above him. Sit on his
legs, folding the bass of the spine. Fatal.
14. HEART PUNCH - A strongman's attack, it is simply a powerful blow to
the heart. (Many years ago, the wrestler Ox killed an opposing wrestler
with this attack.)
15. UPPERCUT - An upward strike to the bottom of the jaw with the heel of
the hand, causing the enemy's head to snap backward. May shatter
16. ABDOMEN - A substantial blow to this area may rupture a vital organ,
17. RIB CAGE - A vicious shattering of the rib cage may cause grave
18. HEAD-TO-WALL PUNCH - A swift, hard, cold-cock punch to an enemy's face
while he is standing near a wall may drive his head into it, causing the
back of the skull to shatter fatally.
19. PINNED DROP KICK - Standing behind enemy, holding his arms straight
back. A drop kick to the back without releasing arms may severe spine,
20. HEAD WRENCH - Grabbing an enemy's head by the mouth and the back of
the skull, then twisting with a sudden, violent jerk to rend vertebrae,
may easily cause death.
21. CHOKE HOLD - Once a favorite of law enforcement officials, has often
proved deadly. The right arm goes over the enemy's right shoulder, and
grips the back of the head. The left arm comes over his left shoulder,
reaches across neck, and grabs own right forearm. With enough pressure
applied, causes brain damage or death.
22. HEAD YANK - Bend enemy forward, grab head, and pull back with
convincing force. May separate delicate vertebrae, causing death.